Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fetish panties

'Fetish panties' presents ero-stories fragments:
Danna was a very attractive woman; thus, I had no problem with making love to her and could hardly wait for the opportunity to fuck Stephanie also. I quickly got my opportunity about 20 minutes later when Stephanie stepped into the office while I was fucking Danna doggie-style. Danna told her daughter to quickly close and lock the door, as well as for Stephanie to strip off her clothes and join us.

Fetish panties, what you know about it?
  Fetish panties. Warning! Site contains sexual content!   They both begin to breath heavily as she runs her hands over his body feeling every crease and crevice. Soft, wet hands move down strong arms and over the tops of his fingers. Different shades of pinks and peaches smooth easily over his hard abdomen making his six-pack stand out. He is really trembling now as her hands apply shades of blue to the large muscles of his legs.
As I played with my breasts, I squirmed on the bed, making the bedspread wrinkle. I slipped my hands underneath my thin T-shirt; my hands ran up my tummy and to the underside of my breasts. I closed my eyes again and pictured his hands on me. My hands rounded up to my nipples, still hard from the attention I gave them earlier; I began to roll my nipples between my fingers as I massaged my large breasts. Fetish panties
Anal
Asian
Big Tits
Fetish
Gay
Lesbians
Mature
Not exotic
Teen